Last week we announced that we successfully launched a new venture fund, henQ 4, with the first close of €70 million. Our focus will remain as it has always been: leading pre-seed up to Series A rounds in B2B software companies across Europe. Working remotely has been our way of working for years and we’re not new to closing deals remotely. Against that backdrop, while having just raised a new fund and doubling down on what we do best, we’re very proud that henQ 4 is here!
Find the full coverage here:
- henQ blog post: Hello world. henQ 4 is here!
- In-depth interview on TechCrunch: Partners at B2B European VC henQ discuss remote work’s biggest advantages
- Tech.eu: Amsterdam-based henQ announces new €70 million fund for B2B software startups
- Sprout (Dutch): Hoe vc-fonds Henq ook tijdens de coronacrisis ‘remote’ startups scout (met 70 miljoen euro nieuw kapitaal)
- Emerce (Dutch): henQ opent vierde fonds, zeventig miljoen voor start-ups
- FD (Dutch): Durfinvesteerder HenQ verzekert zich van €70 mln voor nieuw fonds